You’ve decided to partner with myOrthoRecruiter because you’re ready to get serious about finding and obtaining an opportunity in Orthopedics that fits your wants and needs. Congratulations! Seeking help isn’t always easy to do. But we guarantee that you won’t be disappointed in your decision to work with our specialty-specific professional recruiters. In fact, you’re soon going to wonder why you hadn’t made this decision earlier.
But the past is the past, and we’re ready to help you step into a new, highly satisfying position that checks all of your boxes. Across our many years of providing healthcare recruitment services, we’ve discovered one essential factor in a candidate’s ability to develop an effective partnership.
And that is to follow the Golden Rule—treat your recruiter the way you want to be treated. But not only that. You also want to adopt the mindset of treating your recruiter as if they are a practice manager.
Your recruiter will walk with you step-by-step throughout the entire hiring process. They are committed to providing superior Orthopedics recruitment services. And all they ask for in return is honesty and a willingness to communicate effectively. All of this to say…
- Don’t ghost your recruiter—that’s never a good idea and has long-term consequences that could impact future career moves.
- Be respectful of their time by keeping them in the loop without overwhelming them with phone calls, texts and emails asking for updates.
- Be honest about any information pertinent to your career search.
- Let them know ahead of time which method of communication you prefer—email, phone calls or texts.
- Follow up when you say you will follow up.
- Use conversations with recruiters as a way to practice for interviews. This informs your recruiter of how you will interact with hiring managers and clues them in on the type of group culture that will best fit your needs.
In short—be professional, courteous and engaged, and you will be well on your way to securing your dream position!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If working one-on-one with a completely confidential Orthopedics recruitment expert sounds like just what you need, then it’s time to give myOrthoRecruiter a call!
Our team of experienced recruitment professionals is focused solely on your specialty. We know what’s competitive and offer thorough guidance throughout the entire hiring and interview process.